11.02.2011

Pasta with steamed shrimps and veg

 No man is lonely eating spaghetti; it requires so much attention. 
~ Christopher Morley
I got my inspiration from the different national cuisines: russian, mediterranean, oriental etc. And today I've decided to prepare smth like Italian pasta using my favourite shrimps and broccolli

Pasta with shrimps
Ingredients:
  • pasta - spagetti
  • 250 gr shrimps
  • 100 gr broccolli
  • cherry tomatos
  • olive oil
  • rosemary
  • basil
  • lemon juice
  • salt

1. First of all we boil our spagetti al dente (cooked so as to be firm when eaten). I believe such condition is healthy and tasty.
2. Place broccolli and shrimps in the steamer. Set the timer on 10 min.
Shrimps in the steamer
3. Now we should prepare our magical sauce. Place olive oil (3-4 spoons) into the pan. Add there spices (basil and rosemary) and warm it till the boiling. BuT! Don't let it fry and boil. Keep warm for 5-6 min. Add half-cut cheery tomatos and switch the fire off and leave sauce with tomatos in the pan.
4. Mix al dente pasta, add there shrimps, broccolli, tomatos from the sauce, drop of lemon juice, add there olive oil sauce... As my friend said - Mmmm.... Yummy!

Bon appetit!

3 комментария:

  1. Mmmm, looks lovely. A few gratings of cheese, a couple of drizzles of olive oil and I'm in heaven! Yum!

    xx,
    Tammy

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. This is one of my favorite dishes, and you made it look so beautiful and tasty! Nicely done!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. thank you for your incentive and inspirational words! I'm really glad that you liked! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...